1. A booking is only confirmed after the relevant booking form and a deposit of 25% has been received by the Company and written confirmation returned by you.
2. Final details of requirements and full payment of monies outstanding must be received by the Company no later than fourteen days prior to departure.
3. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer, the deposit is non-refundable and the Hirer will have no further claim on theCompany.
4. Whilst the Company will endeavour to operate the cruise as agreed and advertised, no liability will be accepted for any cancellation, breakdown or unpunctuality, however caused. The Hirer must also be aware that the company is under contract to travel to all Manchester United Home fixtures and this will have precedence over any other booking: whilst the Company will strive not to take a booking when a home game is scheduled the Hirer must be aware that fixtures are occasionally altered. In this event, another cruise date or time will be offered, if this is not possible then all monies paid to the Company will be returned to the Hirer in full and there will be no further liabilities to the Company.
5.The Hirer will be held liable for any damage caused by passengers to the boat or its contents. The Company will not be liable for any accident or injury to person embarked nor for any loss or damage to their personal possessions, passengers use the vessel, steps and landing stages etc. at their own risk.
6. We reserve the right to vary the trip for any reason at the discretion of the 'Steerer' who shall be in full charge of the vessel during the trip. The Hirer must accept the Steerers descision at all times.
7. The craft is licensed to carry passengers by the Marine and Coastal Agency and the maximum number of passengers authorized may not be exceeded at any time. A passenger is defined in law as any person over one year old.
8. Brochures are as accurate as possible at the time of going to press. The company cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or changes.
9. Car parking at the point of embarkation is at the owners risk and must be arranged so as not to cause obstruction.
10. Under NO circumstances may food or drink be brought on board by passengers. It is the responsibility of the group organiser to ensure their party are made aware of this. Drinks are available on board at competitive prices.